Malta, NY Condo Alternative: New Single Story Townhomes
July 7, 2016
Thinking about moving into a Malta condo but don’t want to compromise space, privacy, or outdoor space? Then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Kipling plan is a single-story townhome that gives you all of the convenience of a condo in Malta but without all of the trips up and down the stairs.
Here’s more about our Kipling and why we think you’ll love it.
Storage, Space, & Style
The first thing you’ll notice about our Kipling is how spacious it is. With 1,484 square feet of living space (plus an unfinished basement area) the Kipling feel like you’re living in a single family home. Unlike living in a Malta condo, in our Kipling plan there is no one living above or below you. Just lots of peace and quiet for you to come home to.
In our Kipling you’ll have your own private, attached garage for added space, safety and convenience. There’s even a private backyard that’s big enough to host friends on a summer evening (but small enough that it’s easy to maintain).
Here are just a few of the things that make our Kipling plan a better alternative than buying a condo in Malta:
- Got the entrepreneurial bug? The optional command center makes the perfect home office.
- Fashionista? A walk-in closet in the secondary bedroom offers tons of extra storage space (or a closet just for your shoes).
- Always the hostess? The wide open kitchen, dining area and great room opens out onto a covered porch for easy indoor/outdoor entertaining.
- Love to cook? The foodie-friendly walk-in kitchen pantry in big enough to keep your food processor, blender, and juicer out of sight.
- Weekend warrior? The mud room has a generous closet that’s a great place to store skis, bikes, golf clubs and other gear.
Whatever your passion, the single-story Kipling plan offers lots of flexibility. Need a new home fast? Check out our quick move-in homes. Prefer to personalize your home in our Design Studio? Download our brochure for more information about features, availability, and pricing.